hetero-list "delete button" doesn't work for our plugin in new Jenkins version

hetero-list "delete button" doesn't work for our plugin in new Jenkins version

Immo Stanke
Hello,

We develop a plugin for jenkins where we use a hetero-list in a configuration page. This configuration page configures a Project that extends AbstractProject.
The items to be displayed in this list extend AbstractItem, the Descriptors of this items extend Descriptor<T> (where T is the mentioned Class that extends AbstractItem). We don't override most of the methods in AbstractItem.
In version 1.473 it worked fine. But now in, version 1.474, the delete button of the items in the Hetero-List doesn't work anymore. Also, the way it is displayed in the interface has changed from the Jenkins-style button to the button style of the local system (eg. the gnome-style button).
Since we basically implemented our usage of the Hetero-list very much like it is used in the Freestyle-project, where everything still works fine, we don't know what went wrong.
Maybe you have an idea what change could have lead to this error.

Thanks in advance for any Help or Hints you may have to offer,
Greetings,
Immo Stanke (and the rest of our team)

Re: hetero-list "delete button" doesn't work for our plugin in new Jenkins version

Jesse Glick-4

https://github.com/albgra/jenkins/commit/581b8256b10e1e74f9ec872664ae837c625a1d17 perhaps?