cvspass location on slave

Tomek Sniadach
Hi,
I have a problem to configure my slave with cvs. I can tell hudson the
location of the cvspass file, this works on master. On my slave
machine I'm using an another user, so the cvspass location differs. Is
there a environment variable i can pass to the slave to where cvspass
is located on the slave?

Thanks
Tomek

Re: cvspass location on slave

Kohsuke Kawaguchi
Administrator
Good point.

I've updated the CVS plugin to perform variable expansion on those settinsg.

Kohsuke Kawaguchi

Re: cvspass location on slave

Tomek Sniadach
thanks :)