Problem with 'Age' column on 'Test Results' tab

Problem with 'Age' column on 'Test Results' tab

Piotr Jedrychowski
Hello!

I have a problem with 'Age' column on 'Test Results' tab. For couple of my tests, all the time this column has value equals '1', despite the fact that those tests start failing earlier than one build ago. When I switch to 'History' tab, in 'Test Result' column there is a 'Regression' value for all builds, and it should be 'Regression' value only for the first build and 'Failed' for next builds.

Maybe someone had similar problem?

I'm using:
* Hudson v1.389
* Hudson v1.358