Jenkins Logo Contest!

Andrew Bayer
As mentioned in the first governance meeting, we need a new logo: the current logo is actually Microsoft clip-art and we may be violating its terms of use. =) So we're reaching out to you all in the community to help us design a new one!

We're looking for a design that can scale all the way from a favicon to the Jenkins logo in the background of our UI. We'd very much like to keep with the butler theme - that's an integral part of Jenkins' image.

Please send entries to [hidden email], in vector graphics format, along with contact info. Please get your entries in before Monday Feb 28 - I'll be putting up a poll at jenkins-ci.org for the community to choose between the entries then. Thanks, everyone!

A.

Re: Jenkins Logo Contest!

Andrew Bayer
Hi all -

Just a reminder - this is still ongoing, and we're accepting entries until Feb 28.

A.

On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 2:51 PM, Andrew Bayer <[hidden email]> wrote:
As mentioned in the first governance meeting, we need a new logo: the current logo is actually Microsoft clip-art and we may be violating its terms of use. =) So we're reaching out to you all in the community to help us design a new one!

We're looking for a design that can scale all the way from a favicon to the Jenkins logo in the background of our UI. We'd very much like to keep with the butler theme - that's an integral part of Jenkins' image.

Please send entries to [hidden email], in vector graphics format, along with contact info. Please get your entries in before Monday Feb 28 - I'll be putting up a poll at jenkins-ci.org for the community to choose between the entries then. Thanks, everyone!

A.

Re: Jenkins Logo Contest!

Andrew Bayer
Given the rate that entries have been coming in the last couple days, I am going to move the deadline to the end of Friday, March 4th - looking forward to more entries!

A.

On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 7:10 AM, FContreras <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey...!!

Hi all.. I may ask you to extends if possible the accepting time.. just to march 10 or 5 if possible.

--
Regards
Frank

On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 8:06 AM, adrianmoya <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi, I'm not really sure how to send this as the email is hidden, anyway, a
proposal from a friend, we uploaded in eps format to dropbox, you can get it
here:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2833685/jenkins.eps

Contact info: Leopoldo Martin, [hidden email]

Sorry if this is not the right way to submit the file.